The Rastendo Emulation System is an all-in-one retro gaming emulator powered by a Raspberry Pi 3 computer. Rastendo runs the latest version of RetroPie (4.1) for maximum stability and features. Play games from all of your favorite retro gaming consoles, including Nintendo, Super Nintendo, Sega Genesis, and even Playstation 1. Everything is pre-configured to run out of the box with the optimal settings. All you need to do is transfer your game files (ROMs) and you are ready to go.
The Rastendo includes 2 high quality USB Super Nintendo style controllers. Rastendo is pre-configured to work out of the box with PS3, PS4, Xbox 360, and Xbox One controllers using a USB cable as well. You can easily connect your own USB controller and configure it within seconds.
- Raspberry Pi 3 with bult-in wifi
- RetroPie 4.1 software
- A graphical interface that allows you to access all your favorite games in one place
- Supports over 30 systems, from Atari 2600 to Playstation 1 (Full list here)
- Save any game at any time with built-in save states
- Easily download game box art to display on screen
What's in the box:
- Raspberry Pi 3 Model B
- 3D Printed Case
- MicroSD Card
- HDMI Cable
- AC USB Adapter with On/Off Switch
- 2x USB SNES Style controllers
*Please allow up to 1 week from purchase date for your order to ship.
Rastendo is made possible thanks to the free and open source RetroPie and EmulationStation projects. Rastendo is currently on version 4.1 of RetroPie for maximum stability and features. Rastendo does not develop nor participate in the development of either of these projects, nor do we profit from them. The price of Rastendo includes the hardware, 3D printed case, and the service of configuring the software.